Dagala Thousand Lake Treks
This six day trek takes you into an area adorned with a multitude of pristine, crystal clear lakes. As you walk amidst the shimmering lakes you’ll be treated to stunning views of the entire Himalayan mountain range and some of the world’s highest peaks including Mt. Everest, Jomolhari, Masang Gang, Jichu Drake, Gangche Ta and many more.
During the trek an entire day will be dedicated to visiting some of the more picturesque lakes, fishing and resting. The trail also takes you through several Bhutanese villages so you can get a good idea of traditional Bhutanese village life as you make your way back from the lakes.
- We can tailor this trip to suit your interest and specific requirements
- Any aspect of the itinerary can be altered, from excursions to accommodation
- Picturesque view of the valley
- Spectacular view of Mt. Kanjenjunga and Mt. Everest
- Sensational high-altitude lakes
- Activities: Cultural Tours
- Group Size: Any numbers
- Trip Seasons: Apr-Jun, Sep-Oct
- Accommodation: Hotels, Lodges and Camps
- Highest Altitude: Camp altitude 4,300 m
- Starts from: Gynekha village
- Ends at: Chamgang Village
- Trip Type: Treks, Cultural Treks,
Ask the Expert
Discuss your trip with someone who's travelled there
Start shaping your tailor-made trip with recommendations, up-to-date knowledge and an authentic take on Bhutan from our specialists.Call: +97577111590
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Get in Touch
Day by Day
- Accommodation on twin sharing
- All transfers and sightseeing as on itinerary
- Three meals a day
- English speaking local tour guide
- Sightseeing admission fees
- Bhutan visa fee
Cost Does Not Include
- Internal and international airfare costs (airfare is separately quoted)
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, tip, laundry, phone, etc.
- Extra expenses due to nature and unforeseen events.
- Travel Insurance